Sunday, February 10, 2008

covered button magnets



I got this idea from a friend, but I have been going a bit crazy with it lately. My friend also used the covered buttons for pony tail holders too. I thought if I used two of the small 3/4 inch ones and had matching pig tails in Mallory's hair it would be so cute. But, that means I have to wait until she has enough hair for pig tails. I think that's well worth the wait. In the mean time I am just going to have to make them for friends whose little girls can wear them now.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Wow, you are going to town. I love all the things you've done-the wooden signs and I especially love the quilt! You've accomplished a lot in a short period of time.
Love ya.

Kathryn-nannygoat said...

I love these covered buttons Traci! The fabric is beautiful!