Tuesday, June 10, 2008

package from mom



My mom loves to knit and crochet and she is amazing at it. Mallory and I got a package in the mail the other day and this cute little sweater came for Mallory. I love the color. I just wish that it were a bit colder so I had a reason to keep it on her all of the time. Now I am looking forward to Fall just because of this. My mom made me the most beautiful apple green circular shrug from this pattern at Peony Knits and I haven't taken a photo of it yet. I always try to find a day when my hair isn't in a pony tail and with the heat (and my laziness), it doesn't look like that is happening soon. So, a photo is soon to come pony tail and all.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Mom's so talented. Just have Mallory wear it in the frozen food aisle when you grocery shop this summer.