Wednesday, July 16, 2008

i tried these too - so glad i did

I think I am quite the copy cat sometimes. I do think of my own ideas (sometimes), but I like to copy what others have done because it's oh so cool. I love reading all of the great ideas out there on the web. What did I do before this? Was I more productive because I wasn't on the computer as much or less because I wasn't as inspired as much which leads to creating? Intersting thought. Well, I have seen these lounge pants made all over the web (check out the cute ones at Linaloo here) and I had the Amy Butler "In Stitches" book with the pattern so I thought I would try them out with the thrifted sheet I found at a garage sale for .50 cents. I only ended up using half, so basically these lounge pants were .25 cents (.27 if you add a bit for thread!). You can't beat that or their comfort. Yeah, I am on the hunt for more fabric to make a few more pairs of them whether that be a thrifted sheet or whatever. Anything that is comfortable will do! Love em.

2 comments:

Lina said...

Good for you, they look great. I too am a total copy cat but I'm Ok with it!!!

Lina said...

Good for you, they look great. I too am a total copy cat but I'm Ok with it!!!