Tuesday, September 2, 2008

flea market



Since school has started for the two eldest children in the family, the young ones and I have set up some swaps and playgroups with friends. I called my husband after leaving both my 4 and 1 year old at a friend's house and said that I hadn't been alone in the car in the daytime since I used to go to my OB appointments. And, those can't be counted as alone time because you are touched way too much to call it that! First thing I wanted to do was go out to eat with a friend, which I did. Oh, so nice. Second, go to a place where I don't want to take wiggly people *that would be the 1 and 4 year old*. The flea market! These were a few of the finds I came home with. I am thinking the pillow cases and sheets will be more lounge pants and baby pants. The patterns (there were a ton to pick from) were just a whim. I did pick the three out that I would most like to see my Mallory in. We'll just have to see.

1 comment:

dana said...

haha. love the comments to your husband. And I couldn't agree more. A daytime outing by yourself? priceless. Looks like you spent it well and found some adorable items. I'm am loving the owl/turtle embroidery. Cute. Can't wait to see what you make!