Thursday, October 30, 2008

just one more candy corn

I can't stop. It's a good thing I didn't buy my first package of candy corn until yesterday. I knew once I bought a bag, I was done for, so I waited. I sure hope I don't find some on clearance after Halloween. I really can't stop. I think all of the cavities I have had in my lifetime came from candy corn. Evil little candies.

I have a few photos of the projects I worked on this week and at my sil's house.




this is the birthday banner we made - don't mind the messy craft area.

ones I still need a finish.
burlap pumpkin


an apron I made out of a vintage looking table cloth I have had for awhile. I love re purposing something that was just sitting in a cupboard.

3 comments:

dana said...

Cool pumpkins! Great party banner.
And seriously, I hear you on the Candy Corns. Except, I actually couldn't find a single bag at our Target a few weeks ago. I mean, it was a month before the holiday rush...there were other candies everywhere...they were advertising candy corn....and I couldn't find a a single bag (of the traditional yellow/orange/white ones). What I DID find however, were "Caramel Candy Corns". They are brown on the bottom and WOW....SOOOOO yummy. It was a blessing in disguise that I stumbled on them.
But since you're an addict...maybe you shouldn't try them. I like them better than the regulars!

Mandee said...

Can I pay you to make a birthdya banner for me?

Cheryl said...

That banner is a million times cuter than the one at PBK. I love it!