Saturday, April 25, 2009

keeping up with the babies

I am very glad others are having babies.  I am pretty sure that our little family is complete (that's not in stone) and I get so much joy sewing baby items, so as long as my friends are having babies, I will be all right.

This first set is for a shower I just went to.  I couldn't decide if the turtle needed a mouth or not and in the end he did end up with one.  Sometimes these things become such hard decisions and really that turtle is just going ot have spit up and food on him, so does it matter?  The answer is yes! The bib is from a great pattern from juicy bits.                                                                                            

And, then like usual, once I cut one of something out, I just kind of go crazy and cut out a whole bunch with no real intentions of whom I am giving them to.  I got the terry cloth for the back of the bibs from some hooded baby towels that we no longer used.  

10 comments:

dana said...

Cute! I love them all, especially the "Yummy" one. And yes, I agree...turtle's mouth is very important!

Kara said...

Adorable! Your appliques look so good! I wish I was better at that!

Stacey said...

I am with you! i adore sewing for babies...your bibs are so cute. Great job!

Marjorie said...

Cute! I love the strawberry one:)

Bianca said...

so adorable!!

Tracie said...

Too cute!!!
I need to make some for my son.

Julie said...

I need one for Dad! They are so cute-just keep making cute things!

woolies said...

really adorable, love the pink bunny one. too bad my kids are teenagers. :0(

Stein Family said...

These are precious!

Tanya said...

Dang, girl! Do you ever sleep? Cuteness of course!