Monday, April 20, 2009

yep, he does

My family and a few of my friends told me that those last photos of Gage make him look like the Incredible Hulk.  I have to agree.  Especially on that full body one.  His shoulders are bulky, not from muscles, but from injections of insulin because he has juvenile diabetes.  I didn't know that as first and thought my child had these incredible (yet misplaced) muscles!! He sometimes acts like the Incredible Hulk too, but definitely gentler and funnier.  I don't think Lou Farrigno was ever as funny as this kid is.  I'm just saying.  

2 comments:

dana said...

NO joke! Totally funny.

Heather said...

I think I have his twin! And ironically mine has a diabetic condition and big muscles as well! Same blue eyes, same freckles and same crazy "growing in" hair.